Friday, July 13, 2018

School Bus Mechanic Moving to MechanicsHub on YouTube


Hello and thank you for visiting my schoolbusmechanic blog. I have been posting here since 2006 and have 326 blog posts. I'm very grateful to those of you who have followed me through the years. The mission when I got started was to share with the internet community what the job and responsibilities were for the average school bus mechanic.

Some people would ask me if I was off for the Summer or didn't think there was much to do around the shop. On the contrary there is a shopping list of work on a school bus fleet including motor vehicle inspections, services, repairs and maintenance in other words "non stop work".

I want to let you know that this blog will remain as is and will not be taken down due to the volume of information starting from 2006. Some of the videos are not showing up because I have moved them to a YouTube channel that I have partnered with called Mechanics Hub.

They find mechanic jobs for companies all over the world and asked me to post videos to their channel and articles on their website. Below is the link to their Youtube channel where all of my videos are located. Most of the videos have links in the description to the article on the Mechanics Hub website.

So please click the link below and 'subscribe' to receive all of my uploaded videos.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MechanicsHubdotCom

I hope to see you there and as always send me your questions in the comments.

Regards,

John

No comments :